Tuesday, July 30, 2013

"I was building a house for Funke before she ended our marriage"...Kehinde Oloyede

Funke Akindele's estranged husband, Kehinde Oloyede spoke with Encomium magazine following his recent split from the actress where he revealed that he was already building a house for Funke before she ended their marriage. 
The house in question is an uncompleted one-storey building located off Adeniji Jones in Ikeja, Lagos.
He also said he is not happy the way Funke's fans are yabbing him online. Read an excerpt from the interview below:
"They wrote that I am a tout, from what you are seeing here now, do I look like a tout or garage boy?
They also said I'm a drop out, from the way you and I have been speaking, do I speak like someone who did not go to school? I have decided to follow the advice of those who said I should not join issues with her and her supporters. I am not a celebrity. I am an estate developer. She is the star that has her career to protect and I don't want to be the one to spoil her career."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...