Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria, Isabella Ayuk Joins Nollywood

Miss Isabella Agbor Ojong Ayuk, the Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2012 who celebrated her 27 birthday at Clay Night club, Abuja, is set to feature in a movie, ‘Alok Monument, the pride within’, in a telephone interview with Obaji Akpet of thenationonline, she spoke about her experience as the most beautiful girl in Nigeria and her NGO project. ‘My achievement, my reign (as Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria) has been wonderful. It has opened so many doors for me. I have been able to affect the lives of the less-privileged, as well as being able to do what I have always wanted to do, like embarking on several campaigns against typhoid fever. Under that my NGO provided free typhoid vaccines to people.’ Isabella days as the most beautiful girl in Nigeria is coming to an end, ‘Eh…, I really don’t know how much to prepare because SilverBird is doing all the preparations, I’m only going to come and do the handing over of the MBGN crown to the most lucky girl. So I’m just waiting for that day. But be that as it may, the 2013 edition is really going to be a spectacular one.’ A lot of things are happening around Isabella, she is rounding up her Master’s Degree, her Venessa Manyo Foundation established in memory of my late sister that is creating self-shelter for the less-privileged and providing empowerment for widows, giving education and health support as well. For the movie romance, ‘Yes, Alok, the pride within’movie shoot is really going to be an interesting movie; not just interesting but educative too because it is going to showcase a lot about where I am personally from. That is why I am seriously involved in it. In the movie, I’m going to play the lead role, which is … (Chuckles) I don’t really want to comment deeply on it because I’m not in the capacity to do so yet.’ One word to her successor who is going to be crowned the 2013 Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria; ‘My advice to my successor is ‘just take it one step at a time’, take it as it is. Wearing the crown doesn’t really matter, what matters is what you are wearing it for. You just need to impact on people’s lives while you are there, don’t forget that. To Nigerians out there, to all those who love me and prayed for me, I say a big thank you. May God bless you all.’

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...