Friday, April 2, 2010

About Us



My Name is Agada Echo Stanley, I am the founder and CEO of Entertainment Royale, 26years Old Entrepreneur, Blogger Xtraordinaire and a Graduate of Economics from Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria - Nigeria.

I have always had a mad passion for Entertainment, as off now i see my self as a medium where the latest and finest entertainment is brought to You! I love to play football as in Soccer, am #TeamManUtd all the way and of course am patriotic #TeamNigeria baby... I love to swim on my leisure hours and have fun in the most responsible manner.

Entertainment Royale Delivers to the youths what they expect of us, we deliver high quality entertainment news and gossip on their favourite Celebrities, We give them updates on the Entertainment Industry as a whole, we showcase current fashion and beauty trends, and also not leaving Education out, higher institutions are mainly our focus. Not that others don't do the samething, but what differentiates us is our mode of communication, we are the new school, we know how to relate and send a signal to today's youthAlways stop by and check out my site.. There's always something new, Juicy and Entertaining ;-)

Follow me on Twitter: @Royale_Tainment
E-mail: Iceprince4u@gmail.com
Facebook: Agada Echo Stanley

No comments:

Bookmark and Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...