Thursday, June 13, 2013

Star Music Trek: Are You In Lokoja? M.I, Ice Prince, Naeto C, Dr.SID promises fans there a concert to remember

Star Trek Lokoja posterStar Trek Lokoja poster. Photo: Star Music
 
Still basking in the rave reviews of the Lagos edition of the Star Music Trek Concert which held at Festac Lagos on June 8 2013, superstar performers M.I, Ice Prince, J Martins, Naeto C are ready to give eager Lokoja fans even more exciting thrill at the next stage of the concert which will hold this Saturday at Lokoja Stadium, Kogi State.
 
The first leg of the concert which had over 50,000 fans in attendance was a spectacular event with electrifying performances from the talented duo P Square, M.I, Ice Prince, Sound Sultan, KCee, Kas and winners of Star Quest 2012 Crystals.
‘The Lagos Concert was awesome, the fans have a way of always inspiring me. I’m really excited, can’t wait to see our fans in Lokoja and share the love’ M.I said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...