Thursday, June 13, 2013

New Joint: Yemi Sax – Yes/No + Sho Lee (The Jazz Remixes)

Yemi Sax
Banky W’s “Yes/No” is still my favourite Naija R&B tune since… well… “Strong Ting”. At times, I just listen to the instrumental and let it put me to sleep. Thankfully, Yemi Sax has given me something extra to add: the Sax remix.
If I had to critique it a bit, I’d say he should have taken Banky off the verses completely and serenaded us with just the Saxophone playing, then let Banky’s voice come in for the “Yes/No” chants on the hook. But hey, that’s just my opinion. Excellent work still!
Be sure to also listen to the “Sho Lee” sax remix (original by Sean Tizzle). Great outcome! Add both Jazz remixes to your “Cool evening” playlist.

 Yes/No [DOWNLOAD]

 Sho Lee [DOWNLOAD]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...