Saturday, June 28, 2014

"So what if I sell sex toys? Nigerians are a bunch of hypocrites"-Bisi Ibidapo-Obe

Bisi Ibidapo-Obe
After opening her shop and posing with sex toys..Yoruba actress,Bisi Ibidapo-Obe raised eyebrows when she vehemently denied selling sex toys..In a new interview with Sun, she blasts Nigerian's for being hypocrites
"I did not open a sex toyshop. I sell men and women under wears and a few other things. I also have a section for body massage, body polish and other things that are related to that. On the issue of sex toys, I have this to say, if I sell sex toys so what? Nigerians are a bunch of hypocrites. They make issues out of non-issues. When I travelled to London I saw some newly wedded couples buying sex toys but back here, Nigerians believe that those that buy sex toys are harlots. In fact, there is dignity in the use of sex toys.I am not into the sales of only sex toys but there is a big market for them."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...