Tuesday, June 11, 2013

LeBron James Covers NBA 2K14 (Watch Trailer)


Miami Heat star and league MVP LeBron James will be the cover athlete of “NBA 2K14,” the latest in the top-selling video game series, which hits stores Oct. 1.
2K Sports made the official announcement Thursday.
“My friends, family and fans all know how much I love NBA 2K,” James said in a statement. “I remember, as a kid, getting so excited for the game to come out and see who was on the cover, and it’s amazing to be a part of this great tradition. I love partnerships and opportunities that connect me directly with fans.
“I know from my own experience and now watching my own kids, NBA 2K is among the coolest and purest ways for fans to connect to the NBA. I love being a part of it.”
Jason Argent, senior vice president of sports operations at 2K Sports, called James “the perfect choice” to be the next cover athlete, following Michael Jordan the past two titles.
“NBA 2K14″ will include the “King James Bonus Pack,” offering exclusive content featuring James, who was involved with the game’s development.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...