Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Ace Comedian Julius Agwu Launches JULIUS AGWU TV on YOUTUBE


Ace Comedian Julius Agwu Launches JULIUS AGWU TV on YOUTUBE
International star of stage and screen, Julius D’Genius Agwu says: “I want to keep my fans around the world laughing and I am so happy to be sharing all of me online, in one place – I am looking forward to welcoming everyone to the Julius Agwu YouTube channel.”

Visit and subscribe to the link www.youtube.com/JuliusAgwuTV
In the meantime, abeg help me watch this one make you understand all this long grammer, I swear e go rejuvenate you



For my people wey dey odobo oyinbo(London), abeg take eye look the ones wey dey below.
Also watch Julius Agwu – Live in London at the Indigo O2 Arena meeting some of his fans.  Its the repackaged and reinvented edition... Watch After the cut





Are you ready for Julius ‘D’Genius’ Agwu  in London this August.? Get Ready to Crack Ya Ribs in the best way possible.  Watch the video promo below 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...