Friday, April 19, 2013

D'Banj: I Have not Found The Right Woman

 

 
That's curious... Because in his January interview with Toolz on Ndani TV, D'banj said he was happily dating a very special lady who has been with him for a while. Fast forward to his interview today with Seun Apara of Thisday, D'banj says he's still single because he hasn't found the right woman.
D'banj tells Seun:
"I have dated a lot of women but I don't really want to talk about them because most of them have moved on and some are married. I don't have any regret at all because I am still young and I am still a bachelor though my mum wants me to settle down. She is proud of me and I do let her understand that it's not that I don't want to marry, I just haven't found the right woman. If she finds the right one for me, she can call me
 

Haba... Single Ladies, What are y'all waiting for?  Go Get That Fresh GOOD Boy ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...