Friday, April 5, 2013

Chris Brown Disses Drake on Young Jeezy's Song ''RIP''


Young Jeezy‘s banger “R.I.P.” features YG, Kendrick Lamar, and Chris Brown, who takes a thinly-veiled shot at Drake on his verse.
Dearly departed, I bought a plane I departed/ And if you started from the bottom, go on and come out the closet,” Chris rhymes on the song’s final verse, making a clear reference to Drake and his “Started from the Bottom” single.

The feud is believed to be over Brown’s on-again, off-again girlfriend Rihanna, who is also said to have been romantically involved with Drake as well. Earlier this month, Drake seemingly took another light jab on his “5AM in Toronto” track. “Sinatra style I’m just being frank with ya/ I mean, where you think she’s at where when she ain’t with ya,” he spit, leaving many to speculate that the spat between the two inspired the line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...