Saturday, June 1, 2013

''My mum told me not to go nude'' - Cossy Orjiakor responds to afrocandy's request



In this explosive interview with Ademola Olonilua, large breasted Cossy Orjiakor tells us why she can't go nude in a movie and also responds to Afrocandy's invitation.

Actually i got a snippet of the whole interview...the vital part,
Talking of blue films, US-based Nigeria actress and producer, Afro Candy, said she would like to feature you in one of her sex movies. 
Like I said, talk is cheap. I’ll like to have a dinner date with Richard Branson, it’s just a wishful thinking. It’s when she approaches me then I will know she is serious. I have gone through a lot, now I know better. I can’t condemn her, she is Hollywood standard when it comes to showing off her body. 
The likes of Janet Jackson, Halle Berry even most of their female musicians have gone nude, and Nigerians adored them. For me, I can’t go totally nude, never. My mum told me never to go nude. If not, I have got a beautiful body and I’m not afraid to flaunt it. Besides other artistes have taken pictures with panties and bra, maybe on the beach. So it looks cool but when you wear and pose on bed, it smells sex.
 continue reading...she also addresses her ''sleeping with a dog'' scandal..
Why these many negative stories about you?

I’m blessed. When God has blessed you abundantly, you will surely have enemies. A lot has been said about my person. The first was when I stopped acting awhile back. Rumours went round that my father shot me. Later, it was that my father disowned me. It was published in newspapers. I later went to an event with my daddy. He even granted an interview.
We posed for pictures but that interview was not published. Maybe they want to sell an image that I’m not in good terms with my family. Well, blood is thicker than water. I’m well loved and cherished by my parents and siblings. Also, a movie I did in 2003 called Itohan and directed by Chico Ejiro made headlines in 2009. 
The dog issue: some mischievous persons that have access to the location pictures connived with a journalist. They called me up about the pictures; after telling them the source, they still went ahead to write a terrible story about my person. Up till now, some people still make mention of it. The video is online and also on my tweet page for people to watch. I’m even tired of trying to defend myself. Then this HIV story by an imaginary friend. I wonder what next. Maybe they will get someone that looks like me to act a sex movie. Whatever happens, I’m strong, I will survive because I have God’s grace and I am immensely blessed.

Personally if you ask me, i think she's already been doing Movies She went Nude.. So please what is she saying?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...