Monday, May 13, 2013

Footballer Osazie Odemwingie Turned Twitter Celeb For Wanting To Leave West Brom


Footballer-Turned-Twitter Celeb: Odemwingie To Leave West Brom
With West Brom wrapping up their season with a home game against champions Manchester United, Peter Osaze Odemwingie’s Baggie’s nightmare seems to be over.
Odemwingie had been in the club’s bad books for his critical outbursts on social media, and has not started a league match for the club ever since January when he tried to force a move to recently-relegated QPR.
Manager Steve Clarke said: “His future will be decided in the summer. I don’t think he’ll be here next season.”
“I’ve stuck by him because he’s talented and I need as many talented players as I can get.
“I think over the last four months I’ve done as much I can to put up with it.
“To be honest over the last four months he hasn’t really played for my side. He’s been in and around the place but his contribution since January has been very, very little.
“The disappointment for me is that before January, when he was fit and available, I think he played over 70% of the games, produced good performances and scored goals.
“And in the second half of the season I haven’t had that player, so that’s the disappointing thing for me as a coach.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...