Thursday, April 25, 2013

Wizkid and Banky W Reconcile on Stage.. See Video

 



It seems like things are gradually returning to normal at popular record label EME; after several reports of top artiste Ayo ‘Wizkid’ Balogun walking out the door, the 22-year-old singer has weighed his options and insiders say he is now staying back.
Rumours have trailed Wizzy’s return; on April 6, 2013, the Pop singer performed with fellow EME mates Shaydee and Xclusive in neighbouring country Benin Republic.

The picture gets clearer with Wizkid attending and performing with his label boss Banky W at a recently held Five Star Music Festival event put together by another Pop singer KCEE; Wizkid surprisingly calls out Banky on stage to much applause from the crowd who attended the event.
…here in FESTAC and I love you guys so much. Right now I wanna bring up my big brother, my fam, you know my bestfriend, my business partner. Make some noise for Banky W!‘, Wizkid said on stage right before the duo performed one of their duets ’Roll it’.
It however looks interesting with the way Wizkid referred to Banky W as; ‘my business partner‘. Wizkid who in February set up his own music label Star Boy Entertainment has signed his first act, a UK-based producer named Maleek Berry.
It’s funny how you people said back, it’s not like he ever left, I mean that’s for you guys to determine, so it’s cool, whatever. it’s all love, it’s all family‘, EME label boss Banky W told a Nigezie reporter.
Watch the video here…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...